Carousel 2

Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Beginning

Six days into a Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Sugar-free diet and about 2 weeks into a diagnosis...I am beginning to feel less overwhelmed, but none the less, exhausted with info overload.  I lay in my bed going over what took place today; what he ate, how he acted, and what has changed.  I'm relieved that he has been diagnosed with ADD only because we can now do whatever it takes to help him.  Up to this point, we have been dealing with the temper tantrums, anger, confusion, and sadness that has been going on in his little body.  As a mom, I am completely crushed and broken seeing my first born suffer so much.  At least now we can start treading back up the hill and maybe even get on top!  Thank God that this is the bottom and we are on the way up!

1 comment:

  1. I saw David linked this on FB. Wow. I feel so out of touch with you guys but know that I am praying even if I don't know the specifics! xoxo

    ReplyDelete